Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Movie Sketch

HOLY WHAT?! Scott Pilgrim is out on DVD today? (Can you tell I don't own a BluRay player?) Well, that's why I drew this picture...to remind you all to go buy that shit! If you are one of the few geeks who didn't see this and are wondering, "Well, I didn't see it in the theaters, why would I buy it on video?" I'll tell you why...

I saw Scott Pilgrim 3 times in the theater.

"So what?" You may ask yourself. Well, if you had to ask yourself that, you obviously don't know me very well. My seeing a movie 3 times in the theater is significant because Derek Hunter is the cheapest man alive. So if a movie is good enough for me to spend money on more than once...it is worth owning forever.

Go buy that shit, nerds. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment